White whale DOWN (Snuff content)

I'm so excited I just had to come on here and make a new thread about it:

I just won the rejected test pressing of Snuff's "Reach" album on eBay. It has a different mix and track listing than the released version, and it's out of 5, so it's pretty damn unique. Being a Snuff collector, I had basically settled with the fact that I would never ever own this.

I am shaking. This is quite possibly the highlight so far in my record collecting "career". I've never spent so much money on a record before, but right now I don't even care. Holy shit, I need a drink...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110506601918&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Now I just need to find that damn "Gandara and friends" 7".

Thanks!

The only difference from the track listing (as far as I could see from the picture on eBay), seems to be that they've snuck in "Another day (Reprise)" between "Hellbound" and "That's fine (Smile)". So basically, I get a bonus track. :P

I don't have the equipment to rip vinyl though. Sorry!

Oh wow, I've been had! Nah, doesn't make much of a difference, I still think it's worth what I'm paying for it. :)

But just out of curiosity, what's your source for saying that there are 50/25? Because I asked Duncan about it a while ago, and his reply was that he thought there were no more than 10 made (yet he didn't know the exact number), and it looked to me as this seller on eBay knew what he was talking about since he mentioned to whom these 5 copies was given to. Not calling you a liar! Just curious!