Glenn Beck

My girlfriend's dad thinks he's the last hope for America. Her parents are moving and building a new house and just sort of chillin in the basement while they build it, and saving money by not having cable and whatnot so he listens to conservative talk radio nonstop. He (her dad) used to be pretty harmless and just talked about conspiracy theories and whatnot, but he's really gone off the deep end.

In the 5 years I've known him he's gone from a moderate conservative to a completely obsessed teabagger who hates muslims and calls the president a nigger because 'he's sick of being PC'. He also hates any liberal programs except for unions, which he has been a part of for 40 years, go figure. That's the problem with most conservatives, they don't give a shit about things that have never affected them. The most conservative dude I know loves unions because he has greatly benefited from one, despite the fact it goes against everything else that he believes.

Sorry for the rant. I just never get a chance to discuss this with my girlfriend because it upsets her too much.