CD production Questions

I know we have like 10,000 threads on vinyl pressing, and I know alot of the plants do CD's as well but im wondering If anyone has some suggestions/recommendations.

I only want to do 3 or 400 which may be a problem with alot of places. I would love to get everything done at one place

just looking for suggestions.

this guy posted on the no idea board:

We specialize in Short Run CD & DVD Duplication with unique and innovative packaging and design options. If you are looking for something creative that will stand out and get your music heard on a wider scale, then we're your people! Located in Philadelphia, PA we are a DIY collective of independent artists, musicians, and freelance designers that hope to make your short run CD/DVD project a reality.

Not all bands and independent artists are looking (or are able) to get the required minimum of 1,000 QTY CDs through replication companies. Most local and regional artists only require a few hundred CDs or less. Some would even prefer to have a special or limited edition version of their work available for their friends and fans to pick up at a show. And start up independent labels might only be looking to test the waters for the first press of their latest signing, or want a hundred or so promo CDs to send to the press.

Don't know where to start? That's where we come in! We provide quality customer service and CDs/DVDs at a super low price to help you achieve your short run CD/DVD Duplication goals. So let us help you out on your next AND future short run CD/DVD projects!

http://www.sirepress.com

[email protected]

267-909-9233

I would suggest Copycats. I've used them exclusively for the past 2 years.

You can get 500 2 panel full color start to finish Replication, for about the same price as 2-300 duplications pretty much anywhere else. I would hit em up for a quote and see what they can do.

Icon is great people, I have used them a bunch in the past, and they are really into the scene, but if your looking strictly at price, they are deffinitely not the cheapest out there.

this guy posted on the no idea board:

We specialize in Short Run CD & DVD Duplication with unique and innovative packaging and design options. If you are looking for something creative that will stand out and get your music heard on a wider scale, then we're your people! Located in Philadelphia, PA we are a DIY collective of independent artists, musicians, and freelance designers that hope to make your short run CD/DVD project a reality.

Not all bands and independent artists are looking (or are able) to get the required minimum of 1,000 QTY CDs through replication companies. Most local and regional artists only require a few hundred CDs or less. Some would even prefer to have a special or limited edition version of their work available for their friends and fans to pick up at a show. And start up independent labels might only be looking to test the waters for the first press of their latest signing, or want a hundred or so promo CDs to send to the press.

Don't know where to start? That's where we come in! We provide quality customer service and CDs/DVDs at a super low price to help you achieve your short run CD/DVD Duplication goals. So let us help you out on your next AND future short run CD/DVD projects!

http://www.sirepress.com

[email protected]

267-909-9233

i suggest sire press. i worked for them for awhile and super cool guys, and will really go out of their way to make sure you get what you want.