8 Simple rules for attending a show with me

john

Mike you guess should come play a show out here.

I would absolutely love too, but I have no idea if we'll ever actually make it to the west coast. we had a tour booked last summer (2006) that took us to the west and back, but then my dad had to have brain surgery and so we drove straight home from dallas to erie, had to cancel all the west coast dates, total bummer.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike you guess should come play a show out here.

I would absolutely love too, but I have no idea if we'll ever actually make it to the west coast. we had a tour booked last summer (2006) that took us to the west and back, but then my dad had to have brain surgery and so we drove straight home from dallas to erie, had to cancel all the west coast dates, total bummer.

That sucks man. Any plans for a full lenght? I'd get the 7" but I don't really like 7"'s

we already have a full length on undecided records, buuuuuuutttttt, they suck, and its oop now. buy the 7"! its awesome. we're also in the process of writing some new songs... dunno what we're gunna do with them yet, but we want to sell more te 7" before we release another record.

That sucks man. Any plans for a full lenght? I'd get the 7" but I don't really like 7"'s

Buy the 7" -- It took me awhile to get into it, but the songs are stronger than the ones on their full-length. Amsterdamned (The P Fresh) will back me up on this.

I *think* I reviewed both for Punknews.org, do a search.

funniest related thing ive ever witnessed was at rutgersfest a few years back. NAS was headlining and Dropkick Murphys were playing right before him. so all these thug nas fans are up in front trying to wait it out through the 'punk rock band' so they have a good view for nas. i shouldnt really have to explain what happened next. but i will..... these kids start going completely nuts. i mean fucking crazy. and all these hip-hop kids are caught in the middle of this pit, having absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on. the bass player from murphys comes on the mic between songs and tells the bouncers to help these kids because "they didnt know what they were getting themselves into" im surprised it wasnt worse and some ignorant thug kid didnt try to start a fight. all the while im standing back laughing my ass off.

haha wow this is highly amusing. and like you said, i'm glad that they weren't ignorant enough to start any fights.

Guest falloutcollapse
My friends and I dance. We don't hurt each other or other people that do it with us though. It's bullshit, and normally everyone teams up against the standard one asshole in there.

actual pic of V and his buddies:

[image]

QFT

You did good sir. If you've got the time send me a YSI link of the video. I'd love to have it.

the video is terrible... one of the bearathon guys was taping and was competely wasted so its mostly video of shaking images, hahaha, god I cant believe how many people were in that house. do they still have shows there? I think I told everyone to do a circle pit through the entire house including the bedroom that was "off-limits". did anyone do it?

They haven't done anything but indie rock shows for awhile. We got some warehouse space to hold them in now though.