wow! this is crazy! rare video games!

Guest eriathomas
with all these threads about the video game collecting world and how much these rare games go far, i'm surprised no one has brought up or said 'i wonder if they play the games," like is so commonly uttered with record collecting.

Well it's a little different to have a $20k game versus a $60 gaslight record.

with all these threads about the video game collecting world and how much these rare games go far, i'm surprised no one has brought up or said 'i wonder if they play the games," like is so commonly uttered with record collecting.

Well it's a little different to have a $20k game versus a $60 gaslight record.

Theres some records that go for thousands of dollars as well, I think its a legitimate question.

There are records that go for as much or more money...I remember a first press copy of The Velvet Underground and Nico LP going for about $20k. At one point, Mark David Chapman's signed copy of Double Fantasy was sold for $150k. Banana peels man! :o8-)

Either way, it is pretty rad that the vintage game market is as nuts as the vinyl market. Whoever bought that game is super stoked. Would I play a record or video game I paid tons of cash for? You bet your ass I would!