iPhone Cases

Zagg invisible Shield

You seriously don't need anything else to protect against scratches.

http://www.zagg.com/

About how long do these last? My case just broke over the weekend and I'm getting sick of the bulkiness of a case. I'll only cover the back probably.

They are supposed to last a really long time.

It seems that their lifetime is really based on the abuse the device will take. So I can only imagine it's about the same as a regular case... Maybe a little longer?

Wow I just checked their site.. Apparently the Invisishield has a lifetime guarantee.

http://www.zagg.com/support/guarantee.php

invisibleSHIELD™ Lifetime Replacement Guarantee

The Lifetime Replacement Guarantee is simply what it says: If your invisibleSHIELD ever becomes scratched, torn, or damaged while protecting your device, we offer you a free invisibleSHIELD replacement for as long as you own your device. We want you to feel safe and secure when investing in your digital life, and that you are confident the invisibleSHIELD is the strongest and most durable protection you will find. Proof of purchase and return of original product are required.

invisibleSHIELD Warranty FAQs

Q: When Can I Get a Replacement?

A: If your invisibleSHIELD ever becomes scratched, torn, or damaged while protecting your device, we offer you a free invisibleSHIELD replacement for as long as you own your device. You are qualified for a free replacement if your shield was damaged while protecting your device.

Q: What does the warranty NOT cover?

A: Installation errors are not covered by the replacement guarantee. This includes bubbles under the invisibleSHIELD film, as well as incorrect alignment of the shield on your device. Please read the application instructions carefully, or watch our installation instruction videos, before installing your invisibleSHIELD.

Please note our liability is solely for the invisibleSHIELD and does not extend to electronic devices.

Q: How can I get a replacement?

A: At your convenience you can request warranty replacements online, 24-7. To get started, please click here.

Q: Does it cost anything to get a replacement?

A:Per the Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, your replacement invisibleSHIELD is free. To process your replacement request, the credit or debit card of your choice will be charged a minimal shipping & handling fee, and pre-authorized for the full retail amount of the invisibleSHIELD you are replacing. The temporary hold on these funds will "fall off" (or be released) if you return your original invisibleSHIELD within 25 days of making your replacement request. Please note that you must return your original invisibleSHIELD within 25 days or your card will be charged the full authorized amount.

Q: Why do I have to send it back?

A:Returning your original invisibleSHIELD within 25 days of making your replacement request will ensure the release of the pre-authorized funds on your credit or debit card and will keep your invisibleSHIELD Lifetime Replacement Guarantee intact. Additionally, we are doing our part in saving the planet by recycling invisibleSHIELDs.

Q: Where do I send it back?

A:Please return your original invisibleSHIELD to the address below.

ZAGG, Inc.

Attn: Replacements (order#)

3855 S. 500 W. Suite B

Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Please be aware that you are responsible for shipping back to our facility. Any mail that is refused or sent 'postage due' will either not be accepted or will have a deduction of that postage amount from any refund. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

We recommend, but do not require, using a trackable method, as we are not responsible for items lost in the mail.

Zagg invisible Shield

You seriously don't need anything else to protect against scratches.

http://www.zagg.com/

About how long do these last? My case just broke over the weekend and I'm getting sick of the bulkiness of a case. I'll only cover the back probably.

A friend of mine has the Invisible Shield on his iPhone. He loves them because they're not bulky but they honestly don't last that long. The corners peel up after a few months and the edges trap dirt and the phone just looks dirty. Sometimes the material they use will turn yellow.

Keep in mind, all of these issues are covered by their lifetime warranty. There is a kiosk in a local mall that sells/installs these. So he takes his in ever 3-4 months and has it replaced for a $5 charge. He doesn't mind this because he hates the bulk of cases and he can get the replacements locally, it'd be a huge PITA to have to mail them back all the time. I'd rather just have a naked phone get scratched up because when these things start peeling and catching dirt in the corners it starts to look even more ugly than a scratched up iPhone, especially if you have a white one.