Get a Loser Life LP now!

I don't know, but try to tell someone what a good band sounds like without struggling to find a comparison. It's hard, unless the band you're talking about is such a shitty rip off of another band it's undeniable. I don't think Loser Life sounds exactly like Jawbreaker, I'm just saying the record has that sloppy, gritty but kind of emotional feel to it.

Either way, buy the fucking record. It's good.

Oakland, quick question: Did you get "I Have Ghosts, I Have Ghosts" on clear vinyl? Mine has a lot of static noise in the grooves between tracks...wondering if they did that on purpose or if I got a dud. Thanks.

Oh, and everyone should own a copy of this record. The B-side is some of the best punk rock I've heard in a while.

OK, I listened to the LP tonight and mine sounds perfectly fine. Are you sure there's not a bunch of dust built up on your stylus or something like that?

One thing I did notice: I had to bore out the hole a little. The record wouldn't fit down over the nub. There was a big chunk of vinyl stuck in there.

• 1 month later...

Bringing this old thread back from the depths...

I just listened to the Loser Life LP again (I Have Ghosts, I Have Ghosts)...Jesus H. Christ is it amazing. It just rocks your face for a good 30 minutes and then stops...I'm sweating now. That was awesome.

And, Oakland, my A-Side definitely has static...B-Side is fine.