Gaslight Anthem - American Slang LP preorder

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
the real PO for this may go up sooner than we expect, if they want to capitalize off the leak. i wouldn't be surprised if it went up in the next week or so.

not sure if it is because of the leak but I was told we might have the pre-order up on april 27th; this was told to me before it had leaked.

the real PO for this may go up sooner than we expect, if they want to capitalize off the leak. i wouldn't be surprised if it went up in the next week or so.

not sure if it is because of the leak but I was told we might have the pre-order up on april 27th; this was told to me before it had leaked.

sounds good, thanks for the heads up.

i can't wait to hear more songs about Maria, tattoos, radios and THE BLUES!!!

What a joke this shit is...

Sink or Swim was a good, solid rock record. 59 Sound was a little more polished, but just more of the same. Which is fine and all, but the lyrical content is just not really that interesting or moving. 'merican Slang is just more of the same crap over and over again. Yeah we get it, the blues, jazz and new jersey/new york.. great, ok... we got it.

Sink or Swim was a good, solid rock record. 59 Sound was a little more polished, but just more of the same. Which is fine and all, but the lyrical content is just not really that interesting or moving. 'merican Slang is just more of the same crap over and over again. Yeah we get it, the blues, jazz and new jersey/new york.. great, ok... we got it.

then don't listen. it's not like anyone's force feeding it down your throat. they're good guys and a good live band and for that they'll always have my support.

then don't listen. it's not like anyone's force feeding it down your throat. they're good guys and a good live band and for that they'll always have my support.

you dont listen do you. get out of here absolutepunk.net loser. this is exactly what we dont want here. this senseless argument is found in every thread over there. dont bring that shit over here. stay over there with your 22,000 posts and never post on VC again.

you dont listen do you. get out of here absolutepunk.net loser. this is exactly what we dont want here. this senseless argument is found in every thread over there. dont bring that shit over here. stay over there with your 22,000 posts and never post on VC again.

i'm not going to get into an argument with you. i'm posting here because i enjoy collecting vinyl. if you have a problem with that, go ahead and keep trolling every post i make. no difference to me.

i'm not going to get into an argument with you. i'm posting here because i enjoy collecting vinyl. if you have a problem with that, go ahead and keep trolling every post i make. no difference to me.

your 22,000 post over on absolutepunk make it seem like you enjoy worshiping jason tate more. get out of here absolutepunk.net loser. no one wants you here.