Gaslight Anthem - American Slang LP preorder

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not going to get into an argument with you.  i'm posting here because i enjoy collecting vinyl.  if you have a problem with that, go ahead and keep trolling every post i make.  no difference to me.

your 22,000 post over on absolutepunk make it seem like you enjoy worshiping jason tate more. get out of here absolutepunk.net loser. no one wants you here.

rad. so i am not allowed an opinion?! this whole board is nothing but opinions about records! rad! you guys fuckin' rule! elitist dickheads! go fuck yourself.

i love how the get out ap losers poster is obviously just another ap.net poster

never even heard of absolutepunk dot net. Seriously this shit is rad! "Dude from some other board that is not as rad as ours get out!"

What the shit. Serious?! I have more records than probably most the people here you dont see me acting all mighty and shit. It's an OPINION. I am entitled to it. You don't have to like it, but telling me to leave? Really? What is this, Nazi Germany or the GOP?! Serious?! for fucks sake. Calm the shit down. Sorry I'm not down with your tea [bagging] party. Fuck.

i love how the get out ap losers poster is obviously just another ap.net poster

never even heard of absolutepunk dot net. Seriously this shit is rad! "Dude from some other board that is not as rad as ours get out!"

What the shit. Serious?! I have more records than probably most the people here you dont see me acting all mighty and shit. It's an OPINION. I am entitled to it. You don't have to like it, but telling me to leave? Really? What is this, Nazi Germany or the GOP?! Serious?! for fucks sake. Calm the shit down. Sorry I'm not down with your tea [bagging] party. Fuck.

Hahahaha Bill Cosby

In other news: I am definitely enjoying the new album, and I really hope the sound of VC and No Idea's color mix will be good. I'm planning on getting that for a friend's birthday and buying myself the 180g black.