WTB: Axe To Fall print

Derek™

Get in your laughs while you can. I'm well aware that I'm going out on a huge limb, on this one. I will be exceptionally surprised if anyone is willing to part with one of their Bannon / Axe To Fall prints, but I figured it's worth a shot. Would absolutely love to own a copy of the blue variant, and am considering using a chunk of my tax return to make it a reality.

I figured I'd try VC to see if anyone is in need of the cash, or at least looking to cut a guy a break. I know how much these go for, on eBay, and would love to... not spend $300. Especially since I intend to get a custom frame for it, which will no doubt run me another $80-100.

If anyone is at all interested, please shoot me a PM. Or at least post in this thread. Paypal is the only method I've got, and payment would be immediate.

/update/

I actually snagged this posted for $37 on eBay about a week ago. For anyone who cares. The posts and links below suggest that - as of 06.09.10 - the average selling price is $112. Guess I got lucky? Commence the quest for a Jane Doe print. If you're reading this and are willing to part with one in good condition, please PM me. I will literally throw money at you. Immediately.

Forgot to thank you for the link, Patron. Awesome site. Evidently, though, it says the highest sale was of $212... which more or less makes me a liar, I guess. Could have sworn I had seen it sell for (significantly) more than that, but... oh well.

I PM'd Chaz725 and offered $15 on top of what he was asking. He's logged in since then, but hasn't gotten around to getting back to me. Bummer.

In the process of setting up something with a gent on eBay, though, for $90 [+shipping]. Nowhere near as good as a deal as Chaz's offer, but it is what it is. Not than anyone cares about any of this. Just figured I'd update the thread.