No Idea Records questions

Two questions regarding LP's that came out on No Idea. First, is there any way to tell the difference between a North Lincoln "Midwestern Blood" 1st press and 2nd press 'green mix' and does anyone have the numbers for Small Brown Bike "Dead Reckoning" on white?

PS: if anyone's looking for a HWM 'Live in Chicago'/Record Store Day 7", message me a link to your trade list.

[image]

These are the copies I have of "Midwestern Blood"

The one one the left is the 1st press, it's a very light opaque green!

the ones on the right are all from the 2nd press, ranging from trans yellow w/green streaks, 2 different shades of semi-opaque green (which actually look more green than they do in my crappy picture!!) and a dark trans Green at the bottom, there could easily be more than this as well!

I can't help with the numbers for "Dead Reckoning" on White though, but guess somewhere between 200-500 I'd imagine?

I think there should be a new subforum for NO Idea related questions, and everytime someone makes a thread Vardcore gets an email, No idea will probably stop releasing 10 different variants of records on different "No Idea purple marble" vinyl.

http://www.noidearecords.com/board

you took the words right out of my mouth...

Thanks a million! My copy is definitely 1st press.

[image]

These are the copies I have of "Midwestern Blood"

The one one the left is the 1st press, it's a very light opaque green!

the ones on the right are all from the 2nd press, ranging from trans yellow w/green streaks, 2 different shades of semi-opaque green (which actually look more green than they do in my crappy picture!!) and a dark trans Green at the bottom, there could easily be more than this as well!

I can't help with the numbers for "Dead Reckoning" on White though, but guess somewhere between 200-500 I'd imagine?

I think there should be a new subforum for NO Idea related questions, and everytime someone makes a thread Vardcore gets an email, No idea will probably stop releasing 10 different variants of records on different "No Idea purple marble" vinyl.

http://www.noidearecords.com/board

If such a place exists, why does this thread get made once a week.