THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM American Slang Pre-order Updat

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

This is just a quick update about tomorrow's pre-order. While we don't like to limit the number of copies per person, we do not want to see people ordering more than 2 copies. We know that no matter what happens, copies will end up on Ebay, but anyone attempting to put 10 copies in their cart will have 8 copies refunded. While we would prefer to sell the 450 copies we are placing into the store to 450 different people, we realize that some people might be buying a copy for themselves and a friend. I hope everyone understands. We are expecting this pre-order to sell out really quickly and we just want as many people to get a copy of our exclusive color. As a reminder, we will have our exclusive color and copies on 180 gram black vinyl for sale. We will have 2 test pressings to be awarded in a test pressing contest.

While I won't mention the time we are posting the pre-order, expect the pre-order to be up in the morning. Thanks and Good luck.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic