7" Record Storage Box

I know a guy that can help with that ^.

After seeing this thread earlier I went out to Walmart to check it out, but only found a box that was kind of similar, but wouldn't have worked right. I ran to the Michaels next door and found a good one for $4.99. It looks almost the same as the one above, but it's 7 7/8" and doesn't have the silver pegs. The size makes them fit really snuggly without having to force them in, so I'm satisfied. That's what she said.

After seeing this thread earlier I went out to Walmart to check it out, but only found a box that was kind of similar, but wouldn't have worked right. I ran to the Michaels next door and found a good one for $4.99. It looks almost the same as the one above, but it's 7 7/8" and doesn't have the silver pegs. The size makes them fit really snuggly without having to force them in, so I'm satisfied. That's what she said.

I saw one that looked awesome for $4.99 at Office Depot but I held off cause it looked a tad too small. What was the name/brand of the one you got??

I saw one that looked awesome for $4.99 at Office Depot but I held off cause it looked a tad too small. What was the name/brand of the one you got??

The brand was Recollections.. It's called a "Memory Box". There's still a little bit of room between my records and the wall of the box.. so I'd say 7 3/4" to 7 7/8" (the one I have) are perfect sizes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kenpark

what i do, and i'd say this is the cheapest way seeing as most of you probably have a bunch of 7" mailers lying around.

take a 7" mailer, tape up the sides so that it looks like a box, tape it hella good. this should fit just under 65 7" records, and i honestly think it looks better than all that has been posted.

DIY storage boxes!