TP/PO: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM American Slang LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am probably more bent out of shape than I should be, but only because I ordered the vc and no idea too. I am hoping that by some chance, I get the gray from VC if they got sent there.

Maybe they open the shrink wrap when they get the records and send the gray ones out to the people who have contacted side one...wishful thinking. thats alot of extra work

People are retarded. I guarantee if you wait a few months you will be able to get any variant for $20-$30 on ebay.

That's why I have to put mine up as soon as it gets here. Don't want my investment to not be worth anything in a couple of months.

Exactly! You gotta get a high return on that "investment"

This is why I'm kinda bummed about the whole situation.

I was able to order the VC & No Idea colors, too.

If there are only 500 of each color and they have sent out some

of the VC and/or No Idea colors, are we going to have the same issue when these two other places start shipping???

I am probably more bent out of shape than I should be, but only because I ordered the vc and no idea too. I am hoping that by some chance, I get the gray from VC if they got sent there.

Maybe they open the shrink wrap when they get the records and send the gray ones out to the people who have contacted side one...wishful thinking. thats alot of extra work

People are retarded. I guarantee if you wait a few months you will be able to get any variant for $20-$30 on ebay.

that's what i'm hoping.

i wasn't around for the 59 sound when it first came out, how much did white and blue go for on ebay right after they were first shipped?

I dont remember but they have both come down quite a bit.

This is why I'm kinda bummed about the whole situation.

I was able to order the VC & No Idea colors, too.

If there are only 500 of each color and they have sent out some

of the VC and/or No Idea colors, are we going to have the same issue when these two other places start shipping???

hopefully they have extras. this has become a clusterfuck and that sucks. I honestly have no idea how they are going to fix this but it is worth a try to contact S1D

Guest roebot

money in the bank. please buy more of my ridiculous buy-it-nows. all proceeds from my auctions will be spent on lap dances for my best friend's bachelor party.

american slang vinyl - helping young women pay their tuition & allowing my friend one last hurrah before entering the sanctity of marriage.

http://shop.ebay.com/bigbullbooks/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

bid hard!