TP/PO: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM American Slang LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pic or it didn't happen... ;)

and selling my extra poster/vinyl/shirt lot on ebay if interested

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gaslight-Anthem-American-Slang-Green-colored-500-/110542463843?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item19bcd82363

youre an asshole

again, times are tough...see my post in the "for sale" area for details--you mean, mean judgmental person. ;)

Got my record and shirt from S1D yesterday. I didnt get home til late last nite so I havent listened to it yet but it looks pretty cool.

Its gray (obviously) but its got a lot of black and white mixed in.

Dammnit..I mentioned this in another thread but my preorder from S1D was the No Idea color. Bummed because I ordered from No Idea as well.

wait so any of the three colors are coming from S1D? that's so weird...i'm gonna be mildly upset if i get the same colors from no idea and S1D...

if anyone does have an extra VC copy i need one, i need the euro one too if anyone has extras of those. not looking to pay an arm and a leg though

Guest Admin

just so everyone knows, we have not yet received our copies. We might today, but it will take us most of the week to get these out. thanks.

I think that is the "normal" gray. Mine looks just like that.

I think it looks good and it sounds good to me.

I think he meant "normal" as in a gray copy that has the label lined up correctly

yup. i don't think anyone really would want to trade, but i was just throwing it out there in case anyone was crazy.