Black Breath & Trap Them LP's up on Southern Lord!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my package from SL today. Black Breath on blue & Trap Them on black with etching on B-side.. looks fantastic. Love the paperquality of the covers.

Had to order the clear Black Breath from Southern in UK as well.

Wondering about pressing info on that one.

still waiting here >:(

just hoping i'm not a victim of the ongoing transportion strike, and have to wait for ages

Got my package from SL today. Black Breath on blue & Trap Them on black with etching on B-side.. looks fantastic. Love the paperquality of the covers.

Had to order the clear Black Breath from Southern in UK as well.

Wondering about pressing info on that one.

still waiting here >:(

just hoping i'm not a victim of the ongoing transportion strike, and have to wait for ages

ah damn, too bad!

håper den kommer snart! :)

Got mine today from Southern Records UK and it was Black not Clear. Phoned them and the guy said it was because they were sent a batch and told they were all Clear. Turns out there is some Black in there though and as it doesn't say on the packaging what colour is inside a some Blacks have been sent out to people who ordered Clear copies. Guy was really helpful, said to just post it back and they'll send me out a Clear copy and refund my postage so that's cool.

Got mine today from Southern Records UK and it was Black not Clear. Phoned them and the guy said it was because they were sent a batch and told they were all Clear. Turns out there is some Black in there though and as it doesn't say on the packaging what colour is inside a some Blacks have been sent out to people who ordered Clear copies. Guy was really helpful, said to just post it back and they'll send me out a Clear copy and refund my postage so that's cool.

damn, hopefully I'll get clear like I ordered. they sent me an email yesterday saying it had been sent out... fingers crossed!

had the exact same thing happen to me today, gonna keep the black copy, though. Only went with clear cos it was something interesting but i'm not fussed really!

• 1 month later...