Living in Vegas totally sucks.

At least you can look forward to the occasional band in your town. Some of us aren't that lucky and have to go on fucking road trips to see a show. So quit your whining.

What you road trip to Orlando or Jax? thats like an hour.

You live in the land of Coke, Opiates, and Black Spring break. I say you are living in wonderland.

At least you can look forward to the occasional band in your town. Some of us aren't that lucky and have to go on fucking road trips to see a show. So quit your whining.

You live in the land of Coke, Opiates, and Black Spring break. I say you are living in wonderland.

gotta love the humidity and hurricanes!

Ok, so I embellished that part, but it's still a valid point.

And it's more like the land of crack and crackheads (coke is for rich, middle-aged douchnozzles), codeine sold/used by high school kids, and bad traffic with random shootings.

Bang some hookers, catch a carrot top show, pack your car and get the fuck outta that shit hole.

hahaha best advice I've heard. My friend just recently packed up his VW bug and moved to Portland, he seems to be happy to get out of the desert.

Sounds like he will fit in well in Portland.

Without having a tradelist linked I can't tell what music Vegas boy likes, but in the next two weeks A Day To Remember, Silverstein, August Burns Red, Barry Manilow, Flyleaf, Nofx, Fucked Up, New Kids on the Block, Teenage Bottlerocket, Tony Sly, Youth Brigade, Against Me!, Cobra Skulls, Flogging Molly, Riverboat Gamblers, Gabriel Iglesias, Merle Haggard, Swingin' Utters, 7Seconds, Me First & The Gimme Gimmes, The Adolescents, TSOL, Andrew "Dice" Clay, Bullet For My Valentine, Chiodos, Cher, Jefferson Starship, Set Your Goals, Kenny Chesney, Toots & The Maytals, Bleeding Through, Oceano, Paramore, Fun, and Relient K coming to town.

you have a smart friend... Thats were i want to roll out to in the future But it wont be for another year or 2.

it is a great place to live ;)

he seems pretty stoked. he's living in a garage and just recently got a noise complaint filed against him for playing drums. kind of a drag but i'm sure he'll make something happen. also he got his bike tire slashed within the first week! wtf shady!