Agalloch 6xLP Wooden Box

[image]

Again - we proudly present part THREE of the Wooden Box Series feat. American’s Progressive Metal heroes AGALLOCH!!

And again we are offering you a wooden box packed with almost 3kg of pure cult.

It contains, long time sold out albums, never before released vinyl editions and NEVER BEFORE released live material.

- Agalloch “Ashes Against The Grain” 2xLP

- Agalloch “The Mantle” 2xLP

- Agalloch “Of Stone, Wind and Pillor EP and unreleased live material” LP (both never released on vinyl before)

- Agalloch “Pale Folklore” 2xLP

Plus:

- A 54 pages booklet with pictures, lyrics and infos designed by John Haughm and with pictures taken by Veleda Thorsson

- A fully printed slipmat

- A new alternate artwork based on the original arwork painted by Fursy ( Alcest)

- A massive handnumbered wooden box with burned AGALLOCH logo and details inside

- A total amount of 7 records which have been sold out for years now or haven’t even been released before!

All albums on thick 180g vinyl!!!

http://www.vivahaterecords.com/shop2/

[image]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two questions

1. who the fuck is this? 2. can I flip it?

you can def flip it! :)

agalloch is a metal band from finland, I believe.. pretty good too. I like them but don't own any of their records. if I were to buy a wooden box I guess I'd go for the Enslaved one before this one. besides.. already waiting for a METAL box from no idea!

They're not Finnish - but from Portland. Used to have more of a black metal vibe at first, but moved on towards broader sound, incorporating some really bitter neo-folk styled acoustic parts. Old vinyl releases are highly sought after.

oh wow, indeed they are! always figured they were from Europe, their sound would indicate that. to me I mean.. but cool, Portland, awesome place! yeah I like their more BM vibe, but also the more quiet stuff.

now that I think of it, I guess I was thinking of Amorphis when I said they were Finnish.. bad mixup.

• 3 weeks later...

Update from VIVA HATE RECORDS on the Agalloch Boxes -

"Due to unforeseen legal questions we hadn’t been allowed to press two of the albums who were supposed to be part of the Agalloch Box from the date of the beginning of the preorder. There was nothing we could do about it at this point.

Now everything is clear and the testings of the two missing albums are going to be here next week.

For this reason, the shipment of the Agalloch box is not going to start before the week of June 21st.

We highly apologize - but are happy that this box finally can happen.

It’s worth it!

We will keep you posted with pics of items of the Wooden box."

http://www.vivahaterecords.com/wp/

This sucks. Nothing ever goes smoothly when I order something from this label. The last time I ordered something from them I never got it and had to file a paypal claim. If this wasn't Agalloch I wouldn't of ordered that's for sure.

• 1 month later...

So these are supposedly shipping according to the Viva Hate Records website. The owner Thomas Respondek won't respond to the 5 emails I have sent him in regards to my orders so who knows. For those that ordered one of these could you please message me or post on this thread if you get a shipping confirmation or your box in the mail? What a joke.