Agalloch 6xLP Wooden Box

Long-time reader, first-time poster.

So I have sent several emails to Thomas, with no reply to any of them, and still no shipping notification. Is anyone else having this problem, or am I the only one he is still ignoring?

What a goddamn disaster this has turned out to be.

Thomas emailed me 3 days ago and told me he's really backed up with emails/shipments, which is why he hadn't responded quicker. He also said that a colleague is helping him now, which should help the process along. My advice to you is to keep trying every day until he answers you. Get a little mean if you have to as that has helped me and others get a response quicker.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas emailed me 3 days ago and told me he's really backed up with emails/shipments, which is why he hadn't responded quicker. He also said that a colleague is helping him now, which should help the process along. My advice to you is to keep trying every day until he answers you. Get a little mean if you have to as that has helped me and others get a response quicker.

I appreciate the info, and I'll follow your advice. I find it difficult to believe that he couldn't anticipate high demand for this box, though, and therefore plan accordingly. I wonder how many other people he's ignoring... after taking their ~$200, of course.

As far as I know nobody in the US has received theirs yet but several Europeans have. According to the tracking information, my shipment didn't actually leave Germany for the US until the 17th and is still in transit. I think the only reason why I got a shipment confirmation from Thomas was because I filed a paypal claim that was about to expire. I'll be sure to post something once the shipment arrives.

• 1 month later...
I think some have. I certainly have NOT.

Wow, you better email Thomas from Viva Hate if you haven't already. He screwed up my order for the box (it was supposed to include some isis records) but I emailed him and he sent the remaining items a few days later. I got them in about 3 weeks.

For those interested in buying one but NOT from Viva Hate, get it from Prophecy. A friend of mine bought one from them and it was FREE SHIPPING and he got it within a week. Here's the link -

http://shop.prophecy-productions.de/product_info.php?info=p1145_AGALLOCH---Wooden-Box-Set--7-LPs-.html

To those who have received a response from Thomas, are you contacting him via [email protected]? I can't seem to get any response out of any avenue I try, and my order was for over $500, and placed almost 4 months ago. Anyone know of a phone number?
Yes. Try using the contact box thing on the website too. It took a few emails to get a response, but he did eventually.

Yes. Try using the contact box thing on the website too. It took a few emails to get a response, but he did eventually.

Okay thanks. I guess I'll just keep bugging them. The contact box doesn't seem to even work for me though. It just displays an image of a little spinning arrow.

But yeah, Marrow of the Spirit. I think I'm going to drive out into some woods at dusk and listen to it there.