musicinveins11 = rip off artist

d1ll0n

I'm out $40 & a Have Heart record from this kid. It took me a little longer than it should have to get some records out due to some bad weather in the area over the winter. He filed a Paypal claim with out telling me that he did so. By the time I noticed that the claim was filed it was too late to provide the info to show that everything what shipped & the money had been taken out of my account. I tried multiple times to contact him about this but he never responded.

i got the records 3 weeks after the paypal dispute closed and i was refunded . nuff said . the one record was bent to shit and the lack of response from you was returned in favor . i tried to contact you 7 times before opening the claim as well .

Hey I don't have any real information or anything really to contribute but I love all you big time EBAY "sellers" who say things like...

"He bought a few records off me in late March. Never payed."

If you don't get payment you don't send the product please explain to me where there the wrong doing is? Are listing fees that expensive for you? I would like to tell a fictional tale because sometimes I bid on things between my two ebay accounts like houses in shitty neighborhoods in shitty cities like detroit to give people hope that there is something to look forward to in their shitty lives because they don't want to hire a real-estate agent because they suck at life and think that everyone is just out to get them OMGTHEMAN! Then I never pay and laugh about it on into the night about how I got the hopes up of some little boy or girl who thought they would be able to afford that cool backpack and maybe just maybe get a toy for christmas. And when my account is banned at ebay (shrugs) I make another and do it all over again. There is lots of ROFLing and LOLing and LMAOing on my part...

anyways....think about that....I guess he didn't pay for them? Which means he didn't BOUGHT anything since he didn't PAYED (sic lol). I mean that doesn't even make sense? I think you all want to be part of some little drama convention where you slam someone you don't even know to feel like a little self-important internet hotshot.

As for the OP please file a paypal claim and move on with your life I mean holy shit how fucking boring of a person are you to trashtalk someone you don't know on an internet forum. Probably as worthless as I am to type all this out :rolleyes:

DEAR INTERNETS E-COMMERCE IS HARD AND I AM GOING TO GOOGLESTALK THIS GUY WHO NEVER SENT ME MY STICKER BECAUSE I AM THE EVANGELICAL GOD OF CONSUMER FEEDBACK AND IT IS MY DUTY TO ALERT THE WORLD ABOUT THE WRONGDOING AND PROBLEMATIC ACQUISITION OF MY 30FTFALL STICKER!

edit: vinyl

Guest eriathomas
Hey I don't have any real information or anything really to contribute but I love all you big time EBAY "sellers" who say things like...

"He bought a few records off me in late March. Never payed."

If you don't get payment you don't send the product please explain to me where there the wrong doing is? Are listing fees that expensive for you? I would like to tell a fictional tale because sometimes I bid on things between my two ebay accounts like houses in shitty neighborhoods in shitty cities like detroit to give people hope that there is something to look forward to in their shitty lives because they don't want to hire a real-estate agent because they suck at life and think that everyone is just out to get them OMGTHEMAN! Then I never pay and laugh about it on into the night about how I got the hopes up of some little boy or girl who thought they would be able to afford that cool backpack and maybe just maybe get a toy for christmas. And when my account is banned at ebay (shrugs) I make another and do it all over again. There is lots of ROFLing and LOLing and LMAOing on my part...

anyways....think about that....I guess he didn't pay for them? Which means he didn't BOUGHT anything since he didn't PAYED (sic lol). I mean that doesn't even make sense? I think you all want to be part of some little drama convention where you slam someone you don't even know to feel like a little self-important internet hotshot.

As for the OP please file a paypal claim and move on with your life I mean holy shit how fucking boring of a person are you to trashtalk someone you don't know on an internet forum. Probably as worthless as I am to type all this out :rolleyes:

DEAR INTERNETS E-COMMERCE IS HARD AND I AM GOING TO GOOGLESTALK THIS GUY WHO NEVER SENT ME MY STICKER BECAUSE I AM THE EVANGELICAL GOD OF CONSUMER FEEDBACK AND IT IS MY DUTY TO ALERT THE WORLD ABOUT THE WRONGDOING AND PROBLEMATIC ACQUISITION OF MY 30FTFALL STICKER!

edit: vinyl

Not that I really care but, winning an auction on ebay is a legal binding agreement of purchase. Once you even bid, you agree that you can and will pay for an item. There is a reason for second chance offers and none paying bidder options on ebay.

some please lock this . it was a mistake . i refunded him and he never tried to contact me and opened a account on here just for this . nuff said most everyone on here including jhulud , big easy mrc ect ect has done good business with me . i dont need to stand up for my rep . i made a mistake a refunded him already

This guy was extremely annoying to deal with, very very impatient, I sold him a record once and I think something like 2 weeks for me to get the time to go and he would pm me sometimes 3 times a day about it., it was almost like harrassment

When I shipped it I threw in an explosion 7" for free because he was such a baby about waiting and he never pmed me to say he received the package or even a thank you for the extra 7

• 3 weeks later...