musicinveins11 = rip off artist

d1ll0n

titlefightiswon (ebay name now closed) - William Taylor‏ (real name)

I googled his email I got from where I sent the payment through paypal and noticed he posted on this site a lot. This user ripped me off on ebay for 2 auctions I purchased at the same time and then closed his ebay account. I suggest not dealing with him at all and possibly banning a untrustworthy human from this site.

This is the post where he says his real name and email address.Same email and name on his paypal.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46299&start=75

I gave this fool over a month from march 30th (the date I sent payment through ebay) till now to honor his commitment. No response through personal email nor ebay. Its not much money (they were stickers) but the principal is far more important than the return on money or delivery of goods. Just looking out...thanks

I had some problems with him, probably sold him alot of records over the last few years. He's been find buying on forums, but every time he would bid on my stuff on ebay and win, he would wait to pay until everything finished, which is cool, but His account always ended up getting deleted, probably because of past problems with ebay. It was never intentional I think but its a pain when you have to relist a heap of crap

I remember a few of his ebays having negative feedback, but other than the above, I've never had any major problems with him, but i've also never bought from him.

I waited a long time to post..I checked to make sure my paypal address was right...checked everything I could...If he hadn't closed his ebay account I would think differently too...He never responded to my e-mails (or ebays emails)..to tell you folks the truth I really just want my stickers. Was pumped on finding a 30 foot fall sticker...now I am out 10$. I didn't understand why someone would rip off someone for a measly 10$...I hope he responds and clears up some things.

I'm out $40 & a Have Heart record from this kid. It took me a little longer than it should have to get some records out due to some bad weather in the area over the winter. He filed a Paypal claim with out telling me that he did so. By the time I noticed that the claim was filed it was too late to provide the info to show that everything what shipped & the money had been taken out of my account. I tried multiple times to contact him about this but he never responded.

Guest eriathomas

Wow, he really did fall off I guess. I sold him a few things on LP with no problems a few months back. I think he's been posting here lately too, looking for PTM records or something.

i've dealt with him a few times here and on limitedpressing and every time i had no headaches or problems. he won two of my auctions on limitedpressing, two separate batches of listing i've put up and although he paid later than i would have liked, he still paid me. ive sold some things to him here with no problems too. i think i might have bought something from him through VC too, but it was so long ago i'm, not entirely sure.

well, make sure its not too late. i think you can only dispute the transaction 45 days after you've sent the payment

Went ahead and did it. I don't think I will be recovering any product from this "seller". Oh well, It seems this post has brought some things to light and hopefully it will deter future people from being ripped off by him.

I take that back kinda.

Here is his limitedpressing.com feedback

http://limitedpressing.com/users/199/feedback

Looks like he fell off hard from the last time I dealt with him.

Yeah I had to shut this guy's account off actually. Buying a lot of stuff and not paying. Luckily we have no fees haha! Yeah he's finished. I don't stand for bullshit.

lol i am not going to waste my time defending myself on this as there are at least 70 people who i have done business with and continue to do business with on here that will vouch for me . I stopped using limited pressing yes . send everything paid for . my ebay was shut down and had no way to get a hold of anyone . if you had an issue all you had to do was email me BUT EMIALS since my account was frozen didnt work and my account was frozen b/c as disscussed before you can only have one account with an IP address and my wife has one .

its funny some new guy comes along to blast my name ... lol like i saID 70 people on here will vouch for me , at least .

lol i am not going to waste my time defending myself on this as there are at least 70 people who i have done business with and continue to do business with on here that will vouch for me . I stopped using limited pressing yes . send everything paid for . my ebay was shut down and had no way to get a hold of anyone . if you had an issue all you had to do was email me BUT EMIALS since my account was frozen didnt work and my account was frozen b/c as disscussed before you can only have one account with an IP address and my wife has one .

its funny some new guy comes along to blast my name ... lol like i saID 70 people on here will vouch for me , at least .

If i received the product this wouldn't be here...you had 2 months to send it and you have my address.

From a PM from him

"lol i dont know how to respond to that . i dont know you and i havent had an ebay account in ages . i can give a list of 1000 people on this board who have dealt with me and it has been good but i dont think you care about that . anyways . if you want to rip that ebay person fine but dont rip me . "

I don't know how to respond to THAT.

i am just refunding you now as i would of been glad to send the stickers out as i explained my account got froze so i didnt even know these were sold but i am not going have my name ran thru the mud while i wait for the stickers to get there so i will just refund you , please if anyone ever has any valid issues ( although the 70 or so on here that do business with me dont ) just contact me . i have bought more then 6000 worth of records on here and tons will vouch for me . i did abadon LP and i admit that due to my daughters medical issues but as far as VC goes i am on point all the time .

and one more thing cside i have neve ever talked to you or gotten anything from you so you have me mistaken .