Lewd Acts Drop Off Converge Tour

San Diego, CA hardcore band Lewd Acts has dropped off the remainder of their with Converge et al. The group has issued the following:

"It is with the heaviest of hearts that we must announce our departure from the Axe to Fall tour. We cannot begin to express our appreciation and thanks to Converge, Touche Amore, Thursday, Black Breath, Pettibone, M0nster, Shaun and everyone else who was with us. Bands are fragile, volitile things and not everyone wants to do a band to this exent. We will be going home to regroup and refocus. We will keep everyone updated in the near furture. We still love this music and at this point, that's all we know. Once again, thank you to everyone who came to a show, bought a shirt or cd, sang along, talked to us, shared a house, or helped us in any way."

When I was in the UK I saw them with Gold Kids, it was such a great show! Then like 4 days later I flew to Luxembourg and saw them again! They were so good!

I describe them as being one of the few truly dangerous bands around...not just for the physicality of the shows, but for how the lyrics are approached and how they relate to the audience. They are definitely not a band for the layman!

Guest errolwest

i am so upset about this. i was supposed to see them on june 7, and was really looking forward to it. what a bummer.

really hope they dont break up or anything like that.