BRAND NEW "DEVIL&GOD" 2XLP- TEST PRESSING CONTEST!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daaaamn pre-orders, already have to sell of one of these. should I part with the orange/black or the blue/white?

if you give a shit about the album, keep the one you like the most. not the one that'll make you the most money. simple.

I don't care about money, I was gonna throw either one up for 30 bucks shipped (the same price I paid for 'em on SRC). probably gonna go blue/white, my orange/black came in and it looks even better than expected.

Great. I missed it by like an hour and it is all gone.

dont worry. it's just someone with all of them in their cart. no chance with how up in the air the purple variant was. hell i've been pretty on top of this release and i didn't know it was available til this morning.

just wait til they force release them from someones cart. they did the same with the black copies.

just so you know, this is what you are all clamoring over:

[image]

just fyi in case you were actually counting on "solid purple" i think it's completely hideous. so sad.

Great. I missed it by like an hour and it is all gone.

dont worry. it's just someone with all of them in their cart. no chance with how up in the air the purple variant was. hell i've been pretty on top of this release and i didn't know it was available til this morning.

just wait til they force release them from someones cart. they did the same with the black copies.

just so you know, this is what you are all clamoring over:

[image]

just fyi in case you were actually counting on "solid purple" i think it's completely hideous. so sad.

it looks nicer in real life, not like no idea purple.