BRAND NEW "DEVIL&GOD" 2XLP- TEST PRESSING CONTEST!

[image]

First off, I would like to thank everyone who has been patient with us on this release! Here's the information you've been waiting for:

Academy Fight Song is proud to announce the deluxe 180 gram vinyl release of Brand New’s “The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me” on Academy Fight Song, out July 6th.

Featuring double 180 gram vinyl, a full color gatefold jacket with black flood printing inside both pockets, and extra heavy solid black innersleeves. Also included in the packaging is an 8x8” booklet that includes the original CD artwork, and newly designed center labels.

There will be a total of 8 vinyl colors pressed, including -

Available for pre-order from Academy Fight Song:
200 – solid black 2xLP (AFS webstore exclusive)
500 – black/blue swirl 2xLP (AFS webstore exclusive)
1,000 – orange/black swirl 2xLP (AFS webstore exclusive)
1,500 – solid white 2xLP

Available for pre-order from select retailers on Monday, May 24th:
500 – solid purple 2xLP (exclusive to Brand New’s webstore)
800 - red/black swirl 2xLP (exclusive to Hot Topic)
500 - blue/white swirl 2xLP (available at Interpunk)
500 - orange/white 2xLP

Pre-order for the Academy Fight Song exclusive colors is up now in the AFS Webstore (http://academyfightsong.bigcartel.com).

$1 from each record sold will be donated directly to the Long Island-based charity, Island Harvest (http://islandharvest.org). Island Harvest is a non-profit organization that collects and distributes food to the needy, and educates the public on hunger awareness.

**Please note: At this time we cannot ship orders outside the U.S. or Canada, but if you have a friend or family member in one of those two territories, we can ship direclty to them, and they can ship to you! Sorry for the inconvenience, this is not our decision, but the terms of our license from Universal Music Group.

Details on the test pressing contest can be found below:

Yesterday we put up the long awaited pre-order for Academy Fight Song's version of Brand New's "The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me" on deluxe 180 gram vinyl.

Today we bring you details on a contest we will be running for the next week; (May 18th through Tuesday, May 25th), which all of you Brand New collectors out there will be very excited about.

If you pre-order the record from the Academy Fight Song Webstore (http://academyfightsong.bigcartel.com), you will be automatically entered into a raffle to win a TEST PRESSING of "The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me," limited to only 10 copies and available nowhere else.

If you pre-ordered yesterday, your orders will be entered into the raffle. Every LP purchased will be another entry into the raffle, so if you place an order for all 3 of the remaining pre-order colors, that will be three entries. There is no limit to how many records you can buy.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic