A Day to Remember Attack of the Killer B-Sides

For anybody that's interested.

"Attack of the Killer B-Sides, A DAY TO REMEMBER’s latest release, is a collection of songs either previously unreleased, or released on various compilations throughout the years. “B-Sides” features the holiday themed pop anthem - 'Right Where You Want Me To Be' available for the first time as well an acoustic version of 'Another Song About The Weekend' and covers of Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone" and The Fray's "Over My Head (Cable Car)". The artwork depicts the vintage comic book illustration of “Mix-Tape Alien”, created by the famed Mike C. hardcore. Each seven-inch comes with a digital download of the songs and artwork. This limited edition seven-inch is available in three colors: clear white smoke, toxic green, and a Hot Topic exclusive pink. "

200 on White

1300 on Green

500 on Pink (Hot Topic Exclusive)

Package is available, or you can buy it separately.

http://www.victoryrecords.com/item/16372/20/A_Day_To_Remember_Attack_Of_The_Killer_BSides_Complete_Package

To be fair, it wasn't all that clever the first time.

agreed 100%...but taking the title with no spin on it at all is retarded.

Actually, the Anthrax record is just "Attack Of The Killer B's." If anything, ADTR are stealing from Aimee Mann:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&q=attack+of+the+killer+b-sides

• 2 weeks later...