Roger Miret & The Disasters Faded 7" #ed mis-press

I missed this! Don't know if anyone here is into RM&TD. Saw them years ago in Seattle, great show. And of coarse they closed with "Gotta Go" & "Crucified", the place went crazy!

The very first 7" ever by Roger Miret [lead singer of Agnostic Front] and the Disasters. Features 3 songs on a big-hole 45! Clear red vinyl and ltd. to 1000 hand numbered copies. The songs are great...instant classics. Rock n' Roll meets the streets on this one. Buy up-Drink up!

NOTE: The record plant mis-pressed this first batch of 1000 7"s! They forgot to punch out the "big hole" in the center label. So get these babies fast while they last!

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=178045&

EDIT

Found it at Zodiac Killer, and it's only 6ppd for U.S. customers !!

http://www.zodiackillerrecords.com/releases.html

so RMTD always plays crucified and gotta go to end their sets?

I saw them in Atlanta w/ the street dogs in december and they did but stigma was also on the show so vinny and mikey came on stage and also the drummer came on tour w/ them so it was 4/5 of agnostic front playing it rather than a completely different band...Didn't realize they did it every time.

cool, i paid for this almost a month ago from interpunk, only to get an email saying they didn't have anymore. glad to find it somewhere else, cheap too. thanks

They have them here, I don't know how many, but I got an email sayn it will ship on Monday. And 6ppd is a DEAL!

Anyone else I've talked to that has seen 'em has said thay ended with those two songs to. They gotta....Crucified is a classic, and Gotta go....well maybe not a classic, or is it now, regardless, It's one of AF's BEST songs. They are both killer sing along anthems, and the place explodes, I'm sure everytime they are played.

Anyone else I've talked to that has seen 'em has said thay ended with those two songs to. They gotta....Crucified is a classic, and Gotta go....well maybe not a classic, or is it now, regardless, It's one of AF's BEST songs. They are both killer sing along anthems, and the place explodes, I'm sure everytime they are played.

They're classics, but it's kind of like the street dogs ending with skinhead. Im sure it's way better when the members of agnostic front all come on stage and do it

Damn it's been almost 20 years since I've seen AF. At Joe's Garage in Ft. Worth. Then the whole show was petty much skins. Shit, if I recall, pretty much the only punks at the show was the gang Of us that went. We caravaned a few car loads. I couldn't believe there wasn't any fights that night. They were the shit back then.

AF just played here not to long ago, but I couldn't make it. Would have liked to see them again, compare the difference between a show now to 20 years ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah got this a few days ago....havn't had a chance to listen yet. So....about the misprint? Supposed to be a big hole and they made a small hole? What a crock of shit....If they all just have small holes.....what the hell is misprinted? Havn't checked if the labels are on the wrong side....but sounds like a selling scheme to think your getting something rarer because some are "misprinted"....or