ATTN: Sidekick users

yeah ive had this problem...i called and their response was to disconnect from aim and reconnect...

i added myself to my buddylist and i test message myself before i have a convo and see how bad the lag is....

I've tried logging off, turning my phone off...EVERYTHING and it's still horrible.

Guest abravemorning

I've had the same problems. Also AIM showing people "Away" when they're not and "Available" when they're not. It's some sort of problem with the AIM application. Not just T-Mobile or AOL.

Guest abravemorning

The LX has nothing new that the 3 doesn't have with the exception of new look and microSD. Same with the Slide. The Sidekick ID is a good value, though.

My Sidekick 3 is falling to pieces on me and I'm due an upgrade next month, but I'm not sure if I want to stick with T-Mobile. I might just go back to a Sidekick 2.

And the iPhone looks like a ripoff. It has nothing new aside from a touchscreen. It doesn't even have an AIM application.

The LX has nothing new that the 3 doesn't have with the exception of new look and microSD. Same with the Slide. The Sidekick ID is a good value, though.

My Sidekick 3 is falling to pieces on me and I'm due an upgrade next month, but I'm not sure if I want to stick with T-Mobile. I might just go back to a Sidekick 2.

And the iPhone looks like a ripoff. It has nothing new aside from a touchscreen. It doesn't even have an AIM application.

Dude, the Sidekick 3 does have a microSD slot.

Also, you obviously haven't done your homework on the iPhone. Nothing new? Take a look at a video demo of the Google maps function. You'll want one for that alone, not to mention all the other functionality it has. AND you can get all kinds of third-party apps, INCLUDING AIM.

ronniethebear = PWN'ing n00bz since 1980 8-)

Dude, the Sidekick 3 does have a microSD slot.

Also, you obviously haven't done your homework on the iPhone. Nothing new? Take a look at a video demo of the Google maps function. You'll want one for that alone, not to mention all the other functionality it has. AND you can get all kinds of third-party apps, INCLUDING AIM.

ronniethebear = PWN'ing n00bz since 1980 8-)

fuck the iphone

pwn'd