Cap'n Jazz "Analphabetapolothology" Double LP (mem

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Cap'n Jazz "Analphabetapolothology" Double LP (members of Promise Ring/Joan of Arc)

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Source=8888&Item=181098

Cap'n Jazz's seminal discography Analphabetapolothology, is now available on vinyl for the first time. Over a decade after the CD anthology release, Jade Tree is proud to give record the full-featured vinyl issue that it deserves. This double LP, cut from the original high resolution source masters and pressed at RTI, is packaged in a deluxe gatefold jacket with a full color, full size, 8 page booklet. The booklet features never before seen photos, fliers, and extensive liner notes by Tim Kinsella. The package also includes high quality MP3 downloads of all tracks and 10 additional songs from the original anthology.

This is a legendary recording that has influenced countless artists. The band features the Kinsella brothers who went on to play in Joan of Arc, Owls, and millions of other acts. Dave vonBohlen (Promise Ring/Maritime) was also in Cap'n Jazz.

The album will be out on June 29th.

Yeah you can count on Jade Tree to release it on time. Not over a year late, like the In The Red Volume 1.5 7" series. Still waiting on that Virgil. Me and a bunch of others. Any plans to get that out or are you just going to try and forget about and take our money to fill your beer fridge?

Yeah you can count on Jade Tree to release it on time. Not over a year late, like the In The Red Volume 1.5 7" series. Still waiting on that Virgil. Me and a bunch of others. Any plans to get that out or are you just going to try and forget about and take our money to fill your beer fridge?

d'oh!

[image]

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40333&start=15

Not the only one. Just sick and tired of waiting.

::you mad image thats posted far too excessively on this board::

eh, the man has a point. i didnt order that release so end of day, i dont really care what happens with it. but hes a paying customer so he can, and should.

was there an actual release date for this 7" series? if the release date has passed and the merchant is not willing to resolve this issue/refund/reply back to your queries... i highly suggest filing a complaint with the BBB, contact your bank/card issuer to file a dispute, and perhaps even seek legal advice/action.

otherwise, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man.