Why are you a DOUCHE?

also because my friends and i beat up an old guy who is partially retarded that works at the local cinemark just because we thought it'd be funny. and it was. even videotaped it.

this just makes you the scum of the earth, not a douche.

im an intelligence elitist at times. that and i can be unrelentingly honest/blunt and inadvertantly hurt people's feelings.

also because my friends and i beat up an old guy who is partially retarded that works at the local cinemark just because we thought it'd be funny. and it was. even videotaped it.

im an intelligence elitist at times. that and i can be unrelentingly honest/blunt and inadvertantly hurt people's feelings.

You can't say you're an intelligence elitist and spell inadvertently wrong in the same paragraph. You just can't.

You can't say you're an intelligence elitist and spell inadvertently wrong in the same paragraph. You just can't.

SPELLING DOUCHE!

...because everyone with a high IQ is the greatest speller in the world?

On top of whatever I said months ago, or whenever this thread was started, I tend to point out the negative in things, which is odd, because my natural reactions and intuitions are very positive. Like... I'm hopeful in spirit and mind, but cynical with my words.

I've been working on that though.

I also have a wicked temper and demolish relationships in one snap.