pressing question/thursday fans

hey guys 2 things

1. on the victory sight the have 5 stories falling on vinyl for sale, dont know if its colored or black or clear or whatever

2. i bought monte carlo by digger and it was a purple pink marble. i thought it was a repress, however there was a 2000 hopeless records catalog in it. anyone know anything on this. peace

Guest falloutcollapse
Hey thursday fans, help me out. I saw a Thursday 7" in my local store. It was blue. Any ideas?

Might as well take advantage of the open thread.

Counting 5-4-3-2-1 b/w "Even the Sand is Made of Seashells"

If you want to pick it up, depending on the price, I'd be down to buy it off you :)

hey guys 2 things

1. on the victory sight the have 5 stories falling on vinyl for sale, dont know if its colored or black or clear or whatever

2. i bought monte carlo by digger and it was a purple pink marble. i thought it was a repress, however there was a 2000 hopeless records catalog in it. anyone know anything on this. peace

If you're looking for a specific color, I would go through ebay to get it. They have few in the Ebay Stores...I know there's a clear and a red for pretty cheap.