FLOOR in Chicago, Tuesday

Anyone else going? I'm actually going to be in town and would love to see them. Also, do shows at the Empty Bottle sell out regularly? Meaning, should I buy tickets in advance and suck up the $5 service fee?

Also, anyone in Chicago want to get drunk, go record shopping and eat vegetarian food with me and my gf?

Anyone else going? I'm actually going to be in town and would love to see them. Also, do shows at the Empty Bottle sell out regularly? Meaning, should I buy tickets in advance and suck up the $5 service fee?

Also, anyone in Chicago want to get drunk, go record shopping and eat vegetarian food with me and my gf?

damn if this would have been the following tuesday i would be all over this.

was going to try and make this but it didn't work out. The first show they played in Atlanta sold out so they added a second. Not sure how big this place is but a $5 difference between seeing them and possibly not seeing them isn't worth it to me.

One of my favorite shows to date. Well 2 of my favorite shows to date.

damn if this would have been the following tuesday i would be all over this.

Shit yeah, we are in Cleveland now - we could have given you a ride even. Ah well...

im so fucking pissed i cant go to this, i just started a new job and there's no way i can take off FUCK FUCK FUCK

also, someone sell me an s/t LP

I could be convinced to let go of mine if they are selling the box set at the show. And I find $200 on the ground. I'll let you know how that works out.

was going to try and make this but it didn't work out. The first show they played in Atlanta sold out so they added a second. Not sure how big this place is but a $5 difference between seeing them and possibly not seeing them isn't worth it to me.

You going to come down for the NYC show? I can not wait to see these guys!

You going to come down for the NYC show? I can not wait to see these guys!

when is it?

This Saturday its actually in Brooklyn this place called Club Europa great venue and its super small I am expecting to be deaf after this show.

it'll take a couple of days to get your hearing back. so worth it though. ;D

Even if I never get it back and the last thing I heard was Floor I would be 100% fine with that.

Chuck, you will have a blast. I sadly can't make it this weekend. I actually have the time off and could get down there but Im having a get together at my house that day and it's a little late to call off.

When I saw them in Atlanta it was perfect. Perfect set lengths, no opening bands. Had random conversations while taking a piss about some dudes Boris shirt. Think that dude was from Pittsburgh or something. Always good to hang with Steve and Rick Smith. My neck hurt so bad on the flight home. So happy I got to hear all those songs live.