Any Warhammer 40K players on this board?

I started in the age of 12, quitted it again and started again with 20. My first army was a Ultra Marine space marine army. I bought a new Space Marine box recently but just to paint em because I do not have the time or the money anymore to play Warhammer...... I love records, Terminator comics, sneakers, band merch.....Warhammer would be a way too much because the figures are not cheap at all! By the way Nick of Third X Party records plays Warhammer as well haha

I started playing this game when I was like 7 and stopped in High School... used to enter tournaments and all sorts of stuff back in the day. Had 10,000+ of 2nd/3rd Edition Blood Angels, then expanded to Speed Freaks when the Armageddon Codex came out and had a good 3,000+ army... just searched my harddrive and found some pics of my army I took a year or so ago when I was back at my dad's place and dug them all out:

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Also had a Legion of the Damned army that I loved but was technically illegal (despite having an official write up in an issue of White Dwarf)... It's not that big in the picture but I know I have a whole additional box of them somewhere... 2x Assault Squads, 1x Devastator Squad, another Dread, a Landraider, 3x assault bikes, and 2x Land Cruisers.

[image]

I seriously had some of the best times growing up playing this game with friends... solid game.