OLEHOLE!

randysxe

went and saw them last night at the zombie lounge in san diego...anyone in san diego who didt see this missed something awesome...it was only there 3rd show...for those who dont know, olehole! has brian moss from the ghost....they were great...also, they said they would have a new album late spring early summer on underground communique and THEY ARE PUTTING IT OUT ON VINYL!!!!

I was thinking of going to that show, but SD is really far so I'm going to the show tonight in Long Beach (same lineup). I haven't heard Olehole yet, so I'll check them out.

How was Tiltwheel? I fucking love those guys.

only went to see olehole...didnt stay for tiltwheel, not into them...the first band, blood red orchestra, not very good...but olehole is worth going to the show for if you are into the ghost or honor system...they played second

Ah, you missed out by not seeing Tiltwheel!

I'll check out Olehole tonight, the songs on their Myspace sound good, but I have no idea who the Ghost or Honor System are.

i dont really like tiltwheel...anyways, you should forsure check out the ghost, and the honor system had the drummer and one of the guitar players from the broadways...they no longer are together and formed another band called whale|horse which are very good as well....you can get honor system from asian man records or grey flight and you can get the ghost from some records...or off amazon for any of it....really amazing bands

Yeah, the honor system was Dan from the Broadways(he sang 15 Minutes...sounds like a sleepy robot) and rob the drummer from the broadways. They were more angular and "grown up" than the Broadways but simply amazing in a total Jawbreaker rip-off kinda way.

I couldn't get into that Whale horse CD too much.

The Ghost's two full lengths were on Some Records(walter schriefels' label) and they had the previously mentioned split LP with prosperity wallet.

I have an entire live set from the Ghost on CD. If you'd like a copy pm me we can trade for a mix CD or something fun like that. That goes for anybody

Yeah, the honor system was Dan from the Broadways(he sang 15 Minutes...sounds like a sleepy robot) and rob the drummer from the broadways. They were more angular and "grown up" than the Broadways but simply amazing in a total Jawbreaker rip-off kinda way.

The Ghost's two full lengths were on Some Records(walter schriefels' label) and they had the previously mentioned split LP with prosperity wallet.

I have an entire live set from the Ghost on CD. If you'd like a copy pm me we can trade for a mix CD or something fun like that. That goes for anybody

when is this record going to be ready?

when is this record going to be ready?

at the show last night when i saw olehole, he said most likely late spring, early summer!...they were simply amazing!