Gilt (designer clothing/other deals for men/women)

http://www.gilt.com/invite/pittrevo

Hello fashion-savvy fellas and ladies. I've been using a service called Gilt Groupe for a while now and it's awesome! I just got some Diesel sneakers for around $30. It's basically samples from high end designers on the super cheap. But they also sell other things like modern housewares, electronics, music, and vacation packages. Different sales every day. Sales usually last 24 hours and there's only one or two of each item in every size, so you gotta be quick!

It sounds kind of lame but the website's super smooth and professional. Check it out. It's invite only. And...I'll be honest. When you buy your first item I get $25 credit. So check it out and buy something! ;D

Stuff sells out suuuper quick on this site. I bought a cardigan/sweater type deal thingy there once for 30 bux and it's pretty great. I was looking for stuff for my girlfriend there last fall for xmas but couldn't find anything she would like (besides stuff that was like...800 dollars).

Stuff sells out really quickly so you have to put stuff in your cart in the first like...3 minutes.

I always get so pissed when they post things I actually want, because I will wait for them, and even though I'm there the minute they go up, someone always has my size in their cart and there is normally only one or two in that size.

So in summation: if anyone on here bought the Naked and Famous "Skinny Guys" in black, size 31, give them to me right now.

So it's like Woot for high-end fashion?
Totally.
good thing my fashion sense never really evolved beyond band shirt and levis and chuck taylors/vans.
They had Chuck Taylor All-Stars up a couple weeks ago.

Yeah a lot of it is expensive but every once in a while they have some more mainstream stuff like Commune that's really affordable. You just have to get up early and check your email for the sales. And yeah. Stuff goes quick.