Attn SoCal: Extra All Star Game ticket

My friend backed out so I have an extra. It's pretty expensive since it's the all star game, but fuggit, you only live once.

Section V402, Row G

I'm selling it for what I paid after fees and all that, so it comes to around 200.

The seats are meh, but at Angel stadium you can usually go and at least stand in better spots to see.

If you're interested, let me know! Thanks!

Mike

My friend backed out so I have an extra. It's pretty expensive since it's the all star game, but fuggit, you only live once.

Section V402, Row G

I'm selling it for what I paid after fees and all that, so it comes to around 200.

The seats are meh, but at Angel stadium you can usually go and at least stand in better spots to see.

If you're interested, let me know! Thanks!

Mike

Dude I'll see ya there! Im a few sections down in 408, I think.

I went to an Angel game a couple weeks ago and walked up to the section that my ASG tix are for and the view wasnt bad at all. I assume 402 is even closer to home plate than 408 is too.

I went to the one in San Francisco a few years back. My dad managed to get the two of us into the All-Star Game fantasy camp - for 2 days we got to play some ball at McAfee Coliseum in Oakland during the day, then go to ASG shit at night. Then the day AFTER the AS game, we got to play on the field at AT+T Park. Pretty sweet shit right there. Anyhow, the tickets they got us for the all-star game and whatnot got progressively worse every night. Softball game we're on the lower level, HR derby we're in the upper deck near 3B last row. ASG we're in the last row in the absolute corner down 1B line. What's fucked up is that we were there with former players who were at the camp - Vida Blue, Darrel Evans, Dave Kingman, Jeff Leonard, etc. and THEY had to sit up there with us too.

Anyhow, the game itself was actually pretty good. It was the one where Ichiro hit an inside-the-park HR when it deflected strangely off the brick wall and the NL left the tying run on base when La Russa decided to not pinch hit ALBERT FUCKING PUJOLS for Aaron Rowand.

Just got my workout day tix. section 515. and my all star game tix are sec 504.. so effin excited. Its my first all star game!

If you want, you can come sit next to me at the HR Derby. I still haven't found anyone to take my tickets, so I'll have a seat open.

Section 226, seats 14 and 15. I'll be the one that looks like a record collector haha

Rad! What time are you getting there? Let's meet up. I took Mon and Tue off, so I can be there all day haha

Im taking a half day tomorrow. Meeting my Dad when I get off at noon and then just going straight down there for the game. We plan on getting there early just not extactly sure what time that will be.

Just got my workout day tix. section 515. and my all star game tix are sec 504.. so effin excited. Its my first all star game!

If you want, you can come sit next to me at the HR Derby. I still haven't found anyone to take my tickets, so I'll have a seat open.

Section 226, seats 14 and 15. I'll be the one that looks like a record collector haha

hah. Damn if only it was just me going it would be a total upgrade, but its me and a friend thats also on these boards. Unless somehow theres an additional seat open nearby, but i doubt that for this event.