vivahate records problems ?

anyone ever order from them ? I bought an lp about 2 &1/2

months ago & just got it today.

However thats not my problem they packaged it with possibly the thinest cardboard i've seen and nothing inside to protect it.

Of course the record was warped really bad.

I mean what can you expect sending something overseas like that is really going to not get bent ?

should I even try & get a refund ? it's past the 45 pay pal refund date.

Yeah. When I bought my God Is An Astronaut "Age Of The Fifth Sun" I didn't hear anything about it for a month and a half. They had a pressing issue, no bid deal, I've become accustomed to those recently. But then they emailed me and said "hey we have no record of you ever paying for this order you submitted". Say what? Luckily I forwarded them my Paypal receipt. My record showed up 2 weeks later. Also in the thinnest cardboard mailer ever.

Yeah. When I bought my God Is An Astronaut "Age Of The Fifth Sun" I didn't hear anything about it for a month and a half. They had a pressing issue, no bid deal, I've become accustomed to those recently. But then they emailed me and said "hey we have no record of you ever paying for this order you submitted". Say what? Luckily I forwarded them my Paypal receipt. My record showed up 2 weeks later. Also in the thinnest cardboard mailer ever.
Yep that's what I ordered and had those same problems as well.