Vinyl Blogs?

Maybe there's another thread like this around so, mods, i'm sorry if that's the case.

I want to add some blogs to the "My Hobbies" section of my Google Reader, so, can you recommend me some vinyl blogs that I might not know about?

I'm already subscribed to;

Don't Collect Records, It Turns Into a Problem

The Endless Quest...

We Will Bury You

(and while i'm here; follow MY record tumblr; ibuyrecords.tumblr.com)

I post almost everything that comes into my mailbox.:

http://brianstowell.tumblr.com

Most people who post their mail suck at it. Using Mac Photo Booth and cellphone cameras. I atleast try to do the records some justice. Which brings me to:

www.hardformat.org

They post amazing set ups of all types of formats. Incredible blog.

I follow you on Tumblr actually lol

But thanks for the other link. you weren't kidding...incredible.

:EDIT:

And I admit to being one of those people who suck at the documenting; using my Blackberry to photograph the stuff that comes in the mail. I do have a pretty nice Nikon Cool Pix and I don't use it for the blog out of sheer laziness :(

I follow you on Tumblr actually lol

But thanks for the other link. you weren't kidding...incredible.

:EDIT:

And I admit to being one of those people who suck at the documenting; using my Blackberry to photograph the stuff that comes in the mail. I do have a pretty nice Nikon Cool Pix and I don't use it for the blog out of sheer laziness :(

It's certainly better than not doing it at all.

Ideally I'd like to build a lightbox and make everything look dope. Right now I'm just shooting on my coffee table using natural sunlight.

And I follow you on Tumblr, too. Hopefully some more people get in on that action. More people need to be exposed to better music. Even if it starts out with "ooh pretty"

Hopefully some more people get in on that action. More people need to be exposed to better music. Even if it starts out with "ooh pretty"

Indeed.

I can't say enough how much I enjoy running my blog and I admit that it has been very fruitful so far in helping me get ahold of records I might not otherwise have tracked down without paying stupid ebay prices (like the Euro Pressing of On My Shield and, most recently - as documented yesterday - the 'Bad Religion cover' variant of MPB's Nothing In Vain)

I shoot most of my pics in my office with absolutely no natural light. I don't like it per se, but I feel that it gets the job done until I can consistently motivate myself to shoot with my Nikon and/or to wait until I get home from work.

Nice! I wish people would hook me up with the last remaining records I need to complete my Mylene Sheath collection! I think the only dedicated fan/follow I have is my girlfriend. She "likes" absolutely everything I post on Tumblr. hahaha adorable.

If you have the time to set up the records and take photos of them with your digital camera and all that, do it. I think the pride I get from my photos and contributing some decent documentation to the hobby is well worth the time.

Just beware of all the fuckheads who will post your stuff without giving your credit.