Is this an asshole thing to do ?

i think ignoring someones pm after YOU say you want to buy something off them and need their paypal info is an asshole thing to do. especially when someone else takes interest and the seller pms you asking if you still want it and you STILL dont reply, even though youve clearly been online.

its funny how you can be lazy about sending a pm, but will cart 100 lps into some dudes store so he can fondle them for 3 hours and probably get his finger prints all over your collection.

I often read pm's and then get sidetracked and forget to respond to them. Happens all the time. If you have another buyer though sell to them. I have missed out on records before because I forgot to respond. I never got mad at a seller for selling to someone else. It's my own fault. No one would get pissed at you for that.

i think ignoring someones pm after YOU say you want to buy something off them and need their paypal info is an asshole thing to do. especially when someone else takes interest and the seller pms you asking if you still want it and you STILL dont reply, even though youve clearly been online.

its funny how you can be lazy about sending a pm, but will cart 100 lps into some dudes store so he can fondle them for 3 hours and probably get his finger prints all over your collection.

um the only record to my knowledge I bought off of you was the mercury program & that deal went perfectly smooth... am I missing something ?

EDIT: dude I'm sorry I was buying a few different mercury program lp's @ once. Totally my fault on that one. If you still have it I'd buy it off you for real this time.

Your first mistake was saying "I'll totally buy all of those". If the guy didn't know what they were before he sure as shit went and looked them up when you left. Also that guy might not have cared but it is really annoying when customers come up and hassle or "talk" to you about the records you're dealing with when you're in the middle of a buy. If you want to ask afterword when things might be out that's cool. But in the middle it's kind of a bummer.