Video: Chuck Ragan with Tim McIlrath of Rise Again

Guest admin1338560633

only thunder broke up? bummer

it is a bummer; they killed it all weekend. Pedro (guitarist) is moving to San Fran so the band decided to call it a day.

is the brian fallon record a split or are they doing it together?

sometimes i have mixed feelings about solo brian. i really love the blues mary but tin pan alley was kinda meh. i feel like he can try to overdo vocals sometimes

Chuck and Brian are doing a collaborative album; I have a feeling it is gonna be nothing short of fantastic.

Way excited for this. Chuck mentioned the album to me and a friend this past (early) spring at a show in Canada. He asked us not to go "all internet" on it, because it wasn't 'officially' going to happen. But looks like it is now, and that's wicked awesome. He said Fallon and he had been trading song ideas/lyrics back and forth for about a month, so based on that the record has been in the works since very early this year. He made it sound like they would be co-writing songs together, but didn't mention if they would be performing seperate or together. Promises to be good. Glad it's really happening.