Pressing Info: Streetlight - Everything Goes Numb

Curious as to the pressing info on Streetlight Manifesto's everything goes numb. I've scoured the web and can't seem to find any solid numbers or anything.

I know Vinyl collective did the exclusive white. would this be the same as the white double LP currently available on Victory's website? and according to vinyl collective, there was also a red pressing. is this the same as the double lp red/grey? I've been told these were pressed as a single lp, opposed to double, and that these are new pressings, but the guy who 'owned' them sold them, and has no pictures or proof, and the web doesn't seem to have any info what-so-ever on this. any help on this would be appreciated.

also curious if anyone knows if keasby nights was released on vinyl. to the best of my knowledge it hasn't.

Also interested in picking up somehwere in the between on orange or blue, so if anyone is selling, let me know.

Cheers,

Chris

google has stopped working.

I can't find anything definitive. I'm relatively new to the whole vinyl thing, so maybe I just don't know what to look for. I was recommended to this forum by some friends who seem to think everyone here is nice and helpful. and as per the original post, i obviously know a bit about what I'm asking, thanks to goggle. I'm looking for definitive answers which I couldn't find.

okay, I wasn't trying to be a jerk lol

well Everything Goes Numb was only pressed as a double LP and VC fucked all of us on that and blamed it on Victory :yawn:

white/white - 533

red/grey - 462

Keasbey Nights was pressed twice on single LP

1st Press (12")

Released 00-00-1998

Red -805

Clear - 200

2nd Press (12")

Blue - 612

White - 301

I have a black copy of Keasbey Nights and I have no clue how many were pressed and I don't care hope that helps.

also:

Somewhere in the Between:

695 Pressed Tan

190 Pressed Orange

700 Pressed Blue (Interpunk.com Exclusive)

I got my tan and orange from Victory sorry looks like they are out of orange now. Good luck

I will trade any of these for an original copy of BOTAR on CD.

I think he was talking about Streetlight's re-do of Keasbey. That wasn't ever pressed, I don't think.

you were right not pressed and it wasn't that good it was a stupid LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME CASHGRAB so whatever I don't even consider it a release.

Zing!

I loved the original version, and didn't really see the reason to re-do it. There are only like three differences, and I don't even remember what they are. I really only listen to the C22 version these days.

Still hella awesome when Streetlight plays songs off of Keasbey live.

I guess if cashgrab and trying to run out your victory records contract by releasing nothing but cover albums is a cool idea. I would rather have original material.

But I do like 99 Songs Vol. 1, esp the bad religion cover. And yeah I would buy the Keasbey Nights on vinyl if SM decided to release it since I am a completist and need all of their records.

I think he was talking about Streetlight's re-do of Keasbey. That wasn't ever pressed, I don't think.

you were right not pressed and it wasn't that good it was a stupid LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME CASHGRAB so whatever I don't even consider it a release.

I personally don't see this release as a cash grab. Tomas Kalnoky wanted to release it as he originally intended to (mind you, i'm sure his overall ideas changed over the years). Plus, I think its a much better recording. the bass lines, and horn section were redone on many parts. For me, its the horns that really make this record what it is. and in that sense, I don't see how anyone can compare the original recording to SM version.

That being said - I love both versions.

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard in interviews that Victory wanted to simply repackage and re-release Keasbey Nights for it's 10th anniversary and Kalnoky thought that was a terrible idea. So he opted to rerecord it with Streetlight. Listen to the hidden track on Streetlight's version. He originally planned to never sell or promote the album at shows but once again ate his words.

Also, rerecording the album kind of took the songs back from Catch 22.