MW2-Team VC Deathmatch (ps3 Content)

i'd be down for this too. but i as well don't have the map packs so if it came to it i would be booted from the match because i don't have the map. and like someone else said, i haven't played in a long time either because i was done with the BS of taking two steps after respawning and getting blown away. ps3 - duff867

Guest markovianprocess
Unless it's a console option, and not an in-game option, I couldn't find it. Someone tell me how to do it!

A quicker way to mute everyone would be to hit the middle button on your X-Box controller, go to Chat & IM, and switch from game chat to Xbox LIVE Party chat. You don't have to chat with anyone, and it mutes all in game chatters. Note: this will only work in modes which allow party chat, like mercenary team deathmatch.

When you are on the menu with find match, etc. Just press right to go onto the players name hit A and the menu will say view gamer card / toggle mute / kick.

In-game you hit select then scroll up and down and press A to toggle mute.

Unless it's a console option, and not an in-game option, I couldn't find it. Someone tell me how to do it!

A quicker way to mute everyone would be to hit the middle button on your X-Box controller, go to Chat & IM, and switch from game chat to Xbox LIVE Party chat. You don't have to chat with anyone, and it mutes all in game chatters. Note: this will only work in modes which allow party chat, like mercenary team deathmatch.

When you are on the menu with find match, etc. Just press right to go onto the players name hit A and the menu will say view gamer card / toggle mute / kick.

I often just create a private chat channel. works in all game modes and is just as effective.

sabotage is a much longer match than any of the others. i'd say most of the times they end in draws but are a great way to get A LOT of kills(they last 20 minutes).

i like to claymore it up and use a silenced weapon. i find the games are much more slower as long as you stay away from the actual bomb. both sides can see it's location at all times.

Guest markovianprocess

I often just create a private chat channel. works in all game modes and is just as effective.

I think this is what I usually do as well, but when I was trying it out as I was playing online I got a bit confused. Do what Holtergeist said. Ignore me!

Guest eriathomas

I like demolition more then sabotage. They are both annoying though, since everyone camps the bomb. I do like Search and Destroy, Domination, and Hardcore TDM.

Guest eriathomas

Just had my best game since I started playing again, 34-10 on trailer park, and I fucking hate that map. I also just had one of my worst, like 3-20. I'm so inconsistent.

Guest eriathomas

The only map I like from both map packs that is not a cod4 map is Salvage, and even that one annoys me. Storm is a cool map, but I always do super shitty on it, so I don't like it.

Guest eriathomas

Anyone been having problems with your connection to the servers lately? I can't seem to get better than a 2 or 3 bar anymore, when I'm fine in other games. It's really frustrating to think you shot someone, only to see in the killcam you didn't even start to shoot.