PO: No Age - Everything In Between

Just got this email from Sub Pop:

Free No Age Notepad with your Everything in Between Pre-order!

Did you know that No Age, one of the many great bands currently recording for the Sub Pop label, have a new record called Everything in Between coming out on CD and LP on September 28th? Well, they do! And, not only is Everything in Between a huge step in the creative evolution of the band, a culmination of life-threatening and life-celebrating experiences, an album that reflects the process of moving through these experiences, emerging better off for the wear and tear; in short, a revelatory new No Age album, but the packaging for both the CD and LP formats is exceptionally handsome. The LP has a full-on 12"x12", 48-page book integrated into the LP sleeve, and the mini-gatefold CD includes two attached 10”x10” fold-out posters. Both were designed by Brian Roettinger, the same guy who did the packaging for the previous No Age album, Nouns, and received a Grammy nomination for his efforts. They are both really nice, is what we’re trying to show you about.

So, now that you know about the amazing packaging for Everything in Between, No Age’s best release yet, you should know what else you'll get with your pre-order. We made a batch of unique note pads featuring art from Everything in Between, and if you're one of the first 500 people to pre-order the record, you'll receive one of these. You'll also get stickers, and access to a stream of the entire record so you don't have to wait for your order to show up to hear this album. Here are plenty of links that will take you to places where you can buy things from us, and in one case obtain free No Age-related things from us. Click away!

http://www.subpop.com/releases/no_age/full_lengths/everything_in_between

• 3 months later...

I like waiting it out at Urban Outfitters because most records end up on clearance for 10 bucks.

Damn, in TO? I never see them marked down in Montreal...

In Montreal I bought Animal Collective's "Merriweather" for 10 bucks. True story. Have a look around the clearance section, they might be shoved in a corner somewhere.

one of my fave albums of the year... thus far. sub pop did a fine job with this one... check out their site for a presentation of the album. rather than a jacket with a separate booklet, the jacket itself is an "art" book with the record sleeve attached. somewhat similar to the vinyl housing for sigur ros' 10" on "takk..." and vincent gallo's "when" LP...

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah this really grew on me. Hated it at first. Missed out on the Urban Sale (seems to be sold out online) but I'm really seriously starting to look in to getting this one. Packaging for Nouns was awesome.

Do it...great album, great packaging!