what would it take to release these?

was the comp called DIY or Die? i have that with Fo A Cha and Zolof on it... got it when i was cleaning out WCLH's studios.

i'm from western PA, around clarion if you know where that is... i went to Wilkes University for 2 years and just about lived at metro during that time... plus my best friend out there, marissa, went to high school with Rob and Jesse, so i got to know them that way.

haha dude that's so awesome in a funny way...yea that was mine. my real bad (but much personally loved) high school band is on there too. i did that when i was 17. i forget the names of the people i gave that to - there were 2 kids who worked there that i always saw at breaking pangaea shows that i half made friends with. like it at all? lol

It really depends on the label. Some of them want absurd licensing fees and would clearly just never have the record out on vinyl. Some of them don't care, they just want to make sure you're not making a bunch of money off of them. I've done both the percentage of the pressing deal (Rev) and the $ deal (Thorp, Frenchkiss, Sonic Unyon). Both work out fine, really. Obviously it's easier to give them copies because then you don't have to deal with selling them all nor do you need $ upfront.

did dance.pretend.forget.defend ever get put out?

Nope, but I still have the license for that and A Daydream Disaster. As soon as the band decides whether or not they're going to play shows and tour and whatnot again, I'll decide whether or not I'll ever put those records out.

i haven't actually listened to it... i just noticed it had fo a cha and zolof and grabbed it... i'll dig it out tomorrow and check it out though... what's your band?

still no reply from the menzingers... i'll email go kart tomorrow and see what they have to say about it.

shatterglass...it's a pretty nasty 4 track recording, but i can't help but look fondly on those times and my first musical experiences. the first track has always been one of my favorites - tonight we escape rocked my socks off. that zolof track was unreleased at the time.