Kvelertak - s/t

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha nice, logged on just to do a search for kvelertak to see if they'd been discussed yet, and there was your thread

fuckin amazing band/album!! spinning the vinyl as we speak, great album cover, 2x12" 180gr. sounds fantastic on vinyl!

its a shame about the prices, but norwegian prices are sky high :( haven't seen anyone sell it cheaper then the band themselves yet :/

check out this clip from their recent tour with converge/kylesa/gaza:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-g82A7oZA4

ambushing converge during their set about 40 seconds into the clip

i feel with you man, shipping is killer :(

but i assure you, this being gatefold and double 180gr, its the actual cost of shipping from norway abroad :( they don't charge a penny more than it costs, but i know this doesnt make it less annoying.

great artwork from baizley again. best thing then i guess is to wait and see if it ends up on ebay, and nobody else bids :)

EMP have it in stock http://www.emp-online.co.uk/bin/shop.php?Sucheintrag=kvelertak&list_sort=&prog=search&tc=SEARCH&stat=yes not sure how much international shipping is though.

I pre-ordered a copy from bigcartel, even with the high shipping cost it wasn't packaged well and the postman manage to bend the corners pissed me off when I spent so much getting a copy. Awesome album though.

it's good idea for u.s. press, evenscore. (althrough i live in thailand but shipping from the states is cheaper from europe for sure.)

i think southern lord and deathwish are two labels i think kveletak music are match what those labels ever relased....

:)

yeah totally. southern lord or even deathwish would be PERFECT labels for kvelertak! :)

EMP have it in stock http://www.emp-online.co.uk/bin/shop.php?Sucheintrag=kvelertak&list_sort=&prog=search&tc=SEARCH&stat=yes not sure how much international shipping is though.

I pre-ordered a copy from bigcartel, even with the high shipping cost it wasn't packaged well and the postman manage to bend the corners pissed me off when I spent so much getting a copy. Awesome album though.

Mine was beyond fucked.

Emailed the store but got no response.

Really bummed me out, as now I need to try amd find a place to ship them properly so I can not be furious whenever I look at it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...