WTB: These Rocket From The Crypt Albums

theshred

Don't wanna pay extraordinary prices($20 a record is my limit), don't care what shape it's in as long as the record plays. Sold off my huge RFTC collection 7 years ago and now wanna hear the LPs, in order of wanting to buy(althugh will buy any at any time so this was pointless):

Scream, Dracula, Scream

Group Sounds

Live From Camp X-Ray

RFTC

Circa:Now (I assume this will be expensive so I'll put it last)

That's all I need, got the All Systems Go Series from a friend last week.

If anybody knows online shops that have these, again reasonable prices, that would be great too. I'll check Amazon right now. Someone has to have a beat up Scream, Dracula, Scream they wanna let gt for $5 or $10. Thanks for help with this shot in the dark.

you can generally snag Live from Camp X-Ray & Group Sounds on amazon or interpunk for under 15 bucks, but the rest, not so much. Scream Dracula Scream still gets 20+ and the reissue is like 35 new, so is the reissue of RFTC.

Those ASG LP's are the only ones I need. Why I passed them up hundreds of times in the past 10 years is beyond me...

thanks, that's an amazing site. yeah, i just want black of everything, just want the tunes. wanna fucking crank scream, dracula, scream so bad. it just isn't the same blasting an mp3. again, anybody getting rid, hit me up!!! oh yeah, i'd take cheap copies of hot snakes records automatic midnight and suicide invoice. got audit in progress my friend gave me thunder down under. so help with the first 2 hot snakes would be great. sold mine a while ago like a jerk with no money, which i still am.

Thanks for the website shout out...

Pretty much everything here is accurate. Keep an eye out, and you can find most of those for less than $20. A black Circa: Now! can generally be had for $20 or less. If you are fortunate, you can even get a Scream, Dracula, Scream for less than $20. A lot of those have dropped in value a bit since the global economy went to hell.

John

so got group sounds from no idea, pretty funny they still make that "cut and play". i sold that years ago for almost $100, looks to be back in stock. i guess for Scream, Dracula, Scream i'd go up to $30 if i had to. john, you see anything you think is a good price, hit me up. over the last 5 years after i sold my rftc collection i have no idea what worth what. well, now i do, but you get the idea. s,d,s was used on amazon for $75. i was praying that wasn't the going rate. var, let me know if you get that in stock, or i guess i'll just bookmark that and see if anything changes. swami is so hard to buy from cause they never update and merch lackey didn't seem to have much of anything. jeffnovak, up top, var has All Systems Go 2 on 2xLP for $13.50. Get on it, my personal ASG favorite and 1 hell of a price.