Update on Two Cow Garage "Lydia" single via Polaro

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Seems as though there is a bit of confusion about the release of Two Cow Garage's first single off of their upcoming album, "Sweet Saint Me". "Lydia" will be released as a limited edition Polaroid photo w/ digital download as well as a digital download. The guys came up with what I think is a really cool idea where they will be taking photos on their way to Denver for our anniversary weekend. The 100 photos they take will all be hand-numbered and when you receive the photo, it will come with a digital download coupon where you can download the single, "Lydia" and the b-side, "Montgomery Park". The above photo is a picture Cody sent of of a Polaroid they took while enjoying some breakfast at Arbys. The Arby's gal was kind enough to take a photo with Cody and Micah. Since the 20 Polaroids I will have for sale will sell out instantly, know that you can also buy the single digitally from my Limited Pressing store and from my Bandcamp page.

Someone on the VC message board said this of the Polaroid single idea, "That is pretty high on the list of ridiculous ideas to make money." I'm guessing he isn't a janitor or working in retail, real estate, auto sales, or financial planning. This is an industry trying to sell something people get for free; so it's all pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

I just know that Two Cow Garage wanted to do something special and I have to say that if you are a fan of Two Cow Garage (you god damned better be), this is such a cool way to get new songs. The single will go on sale in the VC/SH store on Friday (not sure what time)

Two Cow Garage will be playing both Friday, September 10th and Saturday September 11th, at Suburban Home's 15th Anniversary celebrations. Friday, they will be playing a full set. Saturday, they will be backing up Austin Lucas and Jon Snodgrass. I can't hardly wait.

Someone on the VC message board said this of the Polaroid single idea, "That is pretty high on the list of ridiculous ideas to make money." I'm guessing he isn't a janitor or working in retail, real estate, auto sales, or financial planning. This is an industry trying to sell something people get for free; so it's all pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Zing.

Good guess.

I also played in bands for years, and never considered myself part of any "industry." You can have your "industry," your Kickstarter and your money-making schemes, I'll keep my integrity, thank you very much.

Good guess.

I also played in bands for years, and never considered myself part of any "industry." You can have your "industry," your Kickstarter and your money-making schemes, I'll keep my integrity, thank you very much.

um ok

Good guess.

um ok

haha, this is what the people have been waiting for!

FIGHT.

Good guess.

You know who else played in a band and never considered themselves part of the "industry" because of his "integrity"?

[image]

[image]

Good guess.

You know who else played in a band and never considered themselves part of the "industry" because of his "integrity"?

[image]

[image]

don't forget, this guy too!

[image]