Sister Wives (Polygamy!) on TLC

djones0930

Anyone ever see the MTV True Life episode about Polyamory?

It's pretty funny / creepy

i think the weirdest funny/creepy moment on true life (which is i guess sort of related to the episode you're referring to) is the one where a girl was bi, which she interpreted as meaning she could have a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time.

In the episode I'm talking about the way this gay dude eats a taco is the weirdest thing ever.

It's on their website, watch it, but you might throw up.

i think the weirdest funny/creepy moment on true life (which is i guess sort of related to the episode you're referring to) is the one where a girl was bi, which she interpreted as meaning she could have a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time.

In the episode I'm talking about the way this gay dude eats a taco is the weirdest thing ever.

How far into the episode? I need a good vomit.

Reading this made me want to watch it, it's around 22 minutes in. I wasn't so much underwhelmed from how you described it as I was aroused. Fucking homophobe.