else

document.write('+':khtkypuq]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

does TLC have any programming anymore that's not dealing with large multiples of people/things in situations where there shouldn't be, little people, or abnormal pregnancies?

cuz really, i'd like to learn about things other than that as well.

+1 when I can.

All they need now is a show on polyandry (multiple husbands).

does TLC have any programming anymore that's not dealing with large multiples of people/things in situations where there shouldn't be, little people, or abnormal pregnancies?

Don't forget people who make shit out of chocolate!

Don't forget people who make shit out of chocolate!

[image]

if they had 14 kids, it'd be a tlc trifecta!

that last girl is pretty cute.

this is weird.

in other news:i had a mormon girlfirend about 2-3 years ago. she is now married.

Dang. How many kids does she have?

Four years ago, I wanted to date a mormon girl who loved Blood Brothers and Iron & Wine, but I didn't want to go to BYU, and she got married about 6 months at the start of her sophomore year, and now she has a kid and one on the way. Woohoo!

that last girl is pretty cute.

this is weird.

in other news:i had a mormon girlfirend about 2-3 years ago. she is now married.

Four years ago, I wanted to date a mormon girl who loved Blood Brothers and Iron & Wine, but I didn't want to go to BYU, and she got married about 6 months at the start of her sophomore year, and now she has a kid and one on the way. Woohoo!

0 as far as I can tell by facebook, but not that surprising because she did go to stanford and date me, so how mormon can she be?

0 as far as I can tell by facebook, but not that surprising because she did go to stanford and date me, so how mormon can she be?

You were deceived! You should make your facebook status as "Mormon Shmormon" and then send her a message saying "What's up, Warren Jeffs?"

This is the only channel my wife watches now. I'm getting a little disturbed by these programs.

And the animal hoarders are the absolute worst and unbearable.

Anyone ever see the MTV True Life episode about Polyamory?

It's pretty funny / creepy

i think the weirdest funny/creepy moment on true life (which is i guess sort of related to the episode you're referring to) is the one where a girl was bi, which she interpreted as meaning she could have a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time.