Pressing info for Fake Problems - Real Ghosts

So it now says out of stock, but 5 minutes ago I just ordered it...

Fake Problems - Real Ghosts Caught On Tape LP (Exclusive Hot Pink)

September 21, 2010 1 $11.50 USD $11.50 USD

Items:

Total Cost: $16.27 USD

Sincerely,

could have been a canceled order they threw back in the shop.

Correct! We had a few people not pay (chose to pay by check and never followed through) so I put a few back in stock. Most of these were shipped out. I am working on the last few now so once I am done that I will see if there are any other extras, but unfortunately I doubt it

Hey, shopradiocast.

I have the other colors and only ordered this because it said it was the last color I didn't have. Put a comment in my order asking you to cancel the order if it was a glitch of some sort. Are you saying I will probably be sent one of the 4?

You ordered and got a pink :) I am actually packing it in a few minutes

Hey, shopradiocast.

I have the other colors and only ordered this because it said it was the last color I didn't have. Put a comment in my order asking you to cancel the order if it was a glitch of some sort. Are you saying I will probably be sent one of the 4?

You ordered and got a pink :) I am actually packing it in a few minutes

omg ily.

Will continue to order from your fine establishment.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have FINALLY got around to listening to this.......I really don't think this is good at all. Only spun side one, but had to move on to something else (Bad Brains Live at CBGB 1982 at this present moment). I didn't even have any interest to listen to side 2.....I'll give it another try later, I know sometimes shit grows on me.....but I tell ya, I'm pretty disappointed so far.....

So I have FINALLY got around to listening to this.......I really don't think this is good at all. Only spun side one, but had to move on to something else (Bad Brains Live at CBGB 1982 at this present moment). I didn't even have any interest to listen to side 2.....I'll give it another try later, I know sometimes shit grows on me.....but I tell ya, I'm pretty disappointed so far.....

some people might say comparing Fake Problems to Bad Brains is like comparing apples to orange traffic cones