FS (reduced) Brand New, Blink, Hot Water, Thrice

wtfomfg666

http://palebluedot.storenvy.com/products

Free stickers/posters for large orders!

-Against Me-White Crosses in red and white

-Anberlin "Impossible" Autographed Limited Edition 7-Inch Single

-Bayside Self titled Blue /200

-Blink182- Self Titled 2x lp in pink/white swirl, pink/green swirl, half pink/half green

-Blink 182-Self titled 2x lp in Black

-Brand New- Devil and God 2xLP in Black/blue, blue/white and orange/white

-Brand New Devil and God 2xLP Solid Black /200

-Hot Water Music- Live in Chicago 2 and 3

-Thrice- Identity Crises green and blue

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thrice-Alchemy Index is already sold out

Bump for any other buyers!

That sold for $70? Damn -- I bought that from Hot Topic when it was half off the clearance...$13.47! Hahaha, buuuut I feel like only have the index is actually good. Perhaps I'll sell it in the future to someone who actually enjoys all 4 records.

However, having the lyrics and the ideas/short stories behind each song is really really awesome. really. You feel more connected with the artist when it's done that way.

That sold for $70? Damn -- I bought that from Hot Topic when it was half off the clearance...$13.47! Hahaha, buuuut I feel like only have the index is actually good. Perhaps I'll sell it in the future to someone who actually enjoys all 4 records.

However, having the lyrics and the ideas/short stories behind each song is really really awesome. really. You feel more connected with the artist when it's done that way.

wow well you got a hell of a deal, they have been sold out for quite a while now...i've seen them going for $80+ on ebay

But I agree the packaging is beautiful. I think they could done a little better with the vinyl colors but that is just me being nitpicky.

wow well you got a hell of a deal, they have been sold out for quite a while now...i've seen them going for $80+ on ebay

But I agree the packaging is beautiful. I think they could done a little better with the vinyl colors but that is just me being nitpicky.

what other colors would you want for water, air, earth and fire? except maybe more of an orange hue for fire, you can't match the concept of an album more than they did with these colors.

what other colors would you want for water, air, earth and fire? except maybe more of an orange hue for fire, you can't match the concept of an album more than they did with these colors.

its not neccesarily the color choices, its how the colors were presented. When I look at the red disc I dont think "fire", I just think red. Just seems like a very literal and simple interpretation. I think for fire something more like the devil and gods orange and black pressing would have been better then just standard red. For water I think a less standard shade of blue would have been better, maybe something like the emery blue/black swirl vinyl. The air is alright, I think something a little more creative then just standard clear would have been cool, maybe a really light blue swirled through it very lightly. The earth is the only one I think really captures the "feel" of the disc.

Like I said that is just me being nitpicky, the whole package is still amazingly done...I just think they missed a few opportunity's to be creative.

WOW! You lucked the fuck out, my man! I'll give you $50 for yours. The one I ordered here is a wedding gift and I'm thinking I would like one for myself now.